Saturday, February 23, 2008

I just found this blog, it took me a while but finally I found it. I am not sure why I started looking for it in the first place. To be honest I was probably looking for something else.

Anyhow, it is supposedly written by a foreigner living in Shanghai, it says that "he" is involved in arts, which might be true for all I know. What I wanted to say is that even thought at first it seems that he only writes about different women that he has managed to conquer he still includes harsh criticism concerning the Chinese political system and actually also the Chinese culture. I am not an expert on everything Chinese but it is indeed powerful stuff being written on:

Sex and Shanghai

So does the same applies on/in Japan? No, not really I would say. If anything would be applicable here it would perhaps be the sex part, but that is a different story.

No comments: