Thursday, May 08, 2008



So I've been away for a couple of days. I reckon no one really noticed but then again I guess it is time for me to realise that the world doesn't revolve around me, no matter how much I would like to think so.

I've been to the hospital for three days, which is a second best personal record for me. Last time was for appendicitises a week in hospital, this time for cubital tunnel syndrome. No, it is not a mental syndrome and instead of me trying to explain it, look here.

I feel a bit handicapped, especially since the splint locks the elbow so I can't bend it meaning that I cant move my hand closer to my body leading to some strange situations such as not being able to hand over exact change or scratching the upper right arm. On top of this, I am left handed meaning that I can't write anything. My signature when leaving the hospital was rather two circles than a signature. Apparently I will have the splint for at least two more weeks. Right now it feels like I can't stand it for another 20 minutes with all the itching.

No comments: