Tuesday, October 07, 2008


Moving again

So I or we are moving again, even though my partner has not moved as many times as I have, she too has had her fair share, I mean she has now lived with me for a while.

I didn't manage to stay longer than 1 year 11 month at the present place before it was time to once again move. Apparently the longest I have every been in one place is one year and eleven months. Let's see if I can break that with this flat, even though I doubt it. However wish me luck!

The place that we are moving to is rather fancy, at least by my standards, which perhaps is worth to mention, are rather low. Unfortunately they have removed the actual blueprint of the flat so I can't show you that, but it is the biggest flat I have ever lived in so....I am indeed moving up.

No comments: